Terms & Conditions
– All of our classes are non-refundable, non-transferable and have strict expiration dates.
– Class bundles can not be shared.
– 5 class packages are valid for 60 days.
– 10 class packages are valid for 90 days.
– All class passes start from the date that the first class is taken.
– Classes will automatically be deducted from your class bundle.
– Late cancellations and no shows will automatically be charged to the pass.
– £65 for 30 consecutive days and starts from the date the first class is taken.
– Unlimited practice in Ministry of Yoga and Wellbeing classes
– No monthly passes can be extended.
– Late cancellations and no shows will be charged at the drop-in rate for that class, payable on your next visit at the studio. A suspension will be placed on your account preventing you from making any more bookings until you pay the drop-in fee.
ADVANCE CLASS BOOKING
– You may book in advance for classes online, over the phone or in the studio.
– You must still check in with the reception desk so that we know you are in the studio.
– You may cancel a pre-booked class up to 3 hours before the class starts. If you do not, you will be charged for attending.
– Not all of our studios are large, so some of our classes do sell out. We recommend booking in advance for all classes.
– If a class is fully booked in advance, we may still allow you to enter the class once it has started, depending on whether there are any last minute cancellations or no-shows.
– There is a limit to how many students can be in each studio. This can not be exceeded and we appreciate your compliance with this.
PRIVATE YOGA CLASSES
– For private classes we have a strict 24 hour cancellation policy. If you do not cancel (by phone) or change your appointment within 24 hours, or if you do not attend your session, you will be charged the full fee.
NON ATTENDANCE, LATE ATTENDANCE AND LATE CANCELLATIONS
–If you do not attend a booked class or cancel with less than two hours notice, you will still be charged for the class. You can find details on how the charges will be applied based on what type of pass you have below.
–Please arrive at the studio 10 minutes before your class starts.
–Latecomers will only be admitted into a class if they can be on the mat within the first 5 minutes of the class.
REFUNDS AND CANCELLATIONS
– You may cancel a pre-booked class up to 3 hours before the class either online, by email or phone. To do this online, login and go to the “My Schedule” tab, where you can view and cancel your upcoming booked classes.
– If you do not cancel up to 3 hours before the scheduled start time of a class, you will be charged for attending.
– Ministry of Yoga and Wellbeing reserve the right to refuse entry.
MEMBERSHIP AND CLASS PASSES
– All class passes have an expiration date and are non-refundable.
– Pre-payment in full is required at the time of booking
– Cancellations within twenty-four (24) hours of a scheduled session will be charged in full.
WORKSHOPS AND COURSES
– Pre-payment in full is required at the time of booking
– Refunds for cancellations are available up to seven (7) days prior to the workshop or course.
– You will receive a refund minus a 10% administration fee to your bank account or a full-refund to your Ministry of Yoga account, where the credit can be used for future purchases.
– If you cancel a course or workshop with less than 7 days notice, no refund will be available. You may pass your booking on to a friend at no additional cost. We must be notified via email if a friend will attend in your place. If the event is fully booked and we can offer your place to someone on the waiting list, we will refund the cost minus a 10% administration fee to your bank account or process a full-refund to your Ministry of Yoga account, where the credit can be used for future purchases.
– No refunds will be offered the day before or the same day of any course or workshop.
– In the case of a course or workshop being cancelled by us, you will receive a full refund, or the option of being transferred to another workshop or course of equal value.
– The information available on or through this Site, and the Services supplied via or in connection with this Site or at Ministry of Yoga and Wellbeing do not constitute medical advice and it is your responsibility to determine, through obtaining appropriate medical advice, that you are fit and well and that such contents and services are suitable for you. It is not our responsibility to do so. Before commencing any exercise regime, you should consult your doctor.
It is your responsibility to determine, through obtaining appropriate medical advice, that you are fit and well and that any activity is suitable for you. It is not our responsibility to do so. Before commencing any exercise regime, you should consult your doctor.
If at any time during the class, you feel discomfort or strain, gently come out of the posture. You may rest at any time during the class. It is important in any class or workshop that you listen to your body, and respect its limits and potential on any given day.
I understand that any activity delivered by Ministry of Yoga and Wellbeing Ltd is not a substitute for medical attention, examination, diagnosis, or treatment. I should consult a physician prior to beginning any activity program, including yoga. I recognize that it is my responsibility to notify my teacher of any serious illness or injury before every class. I will not perform any postures to the extent of strain or pain.
I accept that neither the instructor, nor the hosting facility, is liable for any injury, or damages, to person or property, resulting from the taking of the class.
– Ministry of Yoga and Wellbeing Limited reserves the right to change the class schedule, including cancellation of individual classes and change of instructor without notice
PERSONAL BELONGINGS AND SAFETY
– Neither Ministry of Yoga and Wellbeing Limited, nor its partners, instructors and employees are responsible for loss or damage to a visitor’s personal belongings.
– No food is to be consumed within the yoga studio.
– Only water in closed containers (no glasses or cups) is to be drunk within the yoga studios. No hot drinks are allowed.
– In the event of a fire, visitors are asked to make their way to the nearest available exit.
– Class fees may be increased by Ministry of Yoga and Wellbeing Limited at any time. Ministry of Yoga and Wellbeing Limited shall give the Clients not less than 14 days notice prior to any such increases.
– Details of class times may vary from time to time. Classes will be available at the studio or on our Website.
– When you are purchasing a class you are paying for a class and not an instructor. Instructors are subject to change without notice.
When using our website, you agree to:
– Seek our written permission if you would like to link to our website or copy our content in any way, shape or form. By supplying us with material via digital or a hard copy, you allow us unlimited, royalty free use of its content.
– Thoroughly read and comply with our Terms and Conditions set out within. Anyone infringing on the aforementioned terms could be excluded from the use of our website.