Terms & Conditions
– All of our classes are non-refundable, non-transferable and have strict expiration dates.
– Class bundles can not be shared.
– 5 class packages are valid for 60 days.
– 10 class packages are valid for 90 days.
– All class passes start from the date that the first class is taken.
– Classes will automatically be deducted from your class bundle.
– Late cancellations (within 3 hours of the start of any class) and no shows will automatically be charged to the pass.
UNLIMITED PASSES (INCL INTRO OFFERS)
– All unlimited passes start from the date the first class is booked.
– Unlimited practice in Ministry of Yoga and Wellbeing classes.
– No monthly passes can be extended.
– Late cancellations and no shows will be charged at the drop-in rate for that class, payable on your next visit at the studio. Your account may be suspended if you do not adhere to these conditions.
ADVANCE CLASS BOOKING
– You may book in advance for classes online, over the phone or in the studio.
– You must still check in at reception or on the self-check in screen so that we know you are in the studio.
– You may cancel a pre-booked class up to 3 hours before the class starts. If you do not, you will be charged for attending.
– Not all of our studios are large, so some of our classes do sell out. We recommend booking in advance for all classes.
– If a class is fully booked in advance, we may still allow you to enter the class once it has started, depending on whether there are any last minute cancellations or no-shows.
– There is a limit to how many students can be in each studio. This can not be exceeded and we appreciate your compliance with this.
PRIVATE YOGA CLASSES
– For private classes we have a strict 24 hour cancellation policy. If you do not cancel (by phone) or change your appointment within 24 hours, or if you do not attend your session, you will be charged the full fee.
NON ATTENDANCE, LATE ATTENDANCE AND LATE CANCELLATIONS
–If you do not attend a booked class or cancel with less than three hours notice, you will still be charged for the class. How the charges are applied differ depending on your payment method.
–Please arrive at the studio 10 minutes before your class starts.
–Latecomers will only be admitted into a class if they can be on the mat within the first 5 minutes of the class except for certain classes where the door is locked at the start of the class.
REFUNDS AND CANCELLATIONS
– You may cancel a pre-booked class up to 3 hours before the class either online, by email or phone. To do this online, login and go to the “My Schedule” tab, where you can view and cancel your upcoming booked classes. You can also do this through the Mindbody app.
– If you do not cancel up to 3 hours before the scheduled start time of a class, you will be charged for attending.
– Ministry of Yoga and Wellbeing reserve the right to refuse entry.
MEMBERSHIP AND CLASS PASSES
– All class passes have an expiration date and are non-refundable.
– Pre-payment in full is required at the time of booking
– Cancellations within twenty-four (24) hours of a scheduled session will be charged in full.
WORKSHOPS AND COURSES
– Pre-payment in full is required at the time of booking
– Refunds for cancellations are available up to seven (7) days prior to the workshop or course.
– You will receive a refund minus a 10% administration fee to your bank account or a full-refund to your Ministry of Yoga account, where the credit can be used for future purchases.
– If you cancel a course or workshop with less than 7 days notice, no refund will be available. You may pass your booking on to a friend at no additional cost. We must be notified via email if a friend will attend in your place. If the event is fully booked and we can offer your place to someone on the waiting list, we will refund the cost minus a 10% administration fee to your bank account or process a full-refund to your Ministry of Yoga account, where the credit can be used for future purchases.
– No refunds will be offered the day before or the same day of any course or workshop.
– In the case of a course or workshop being cancelled by us, you will receive a full refund, or the option of being transferred to another workshop or course of equal value.
– The information available on or through this Site, and the Services supplied via or in connection with this Site or at Ministry of Yoga and Wellbeing do not constitute medical advice and it is your responsibility to determine, through obtaining appropriate medical advice, that you are fit and well and that such contents and services are suitable for you. It is not our responsibility to do so. Before commencing any exercise regime, you should consult your doctor.
It is your responsibility to determine, through obtaining appropriate medical advice, that you are fit and well and that any activity is suitable for you. It is not our responsibility to do so. Before commencing any exercise regime, you should consult your doctor.
If at any time during the class, you feel discomfort or strain, gently come out of the posture. You may rest at any time during the class. It is important in any class or workshop that you listen to your body, and respect its limits and potential on any given day.
I understand that any activity delivered by Ministry of Yoga and Wellbeing Ltd is not a substitute for medical attention, examination, diagnosis, or treatment. I should consult a physician prior to beginning any activity program, including yoga. I recognize that it is my responsibility to notify my teacher of any serious illness or injury before every class. I will not perform any postures to the extent of strain or pain.
I accept that neither the instructor, nor the hosting facility, is liable for any injury, or damages, to person or property, resulting from the taking of the class.
– Ministry of Yoga and Wellbeing Limited reserves the right to change the class schedule, including cancellation of individual classes and change of instructor without notice
PERSONAL BELONGINGS AND SAFETY
– Neither Ministry of Yoga and Wellbeing Limited, nor its partners, instructors and employees are responsible for loss or damage to a visitor’s personal belongings.
– No food is to be consumed within the yoga studio.
– Only water in closed containers (no glasses or cups) is to be drunk within the yoga studios. No hot drinks are allowed.
– In the event of a fire, visitors are asked to make their way to the nearest available exit.
– Class fees may be increased by Ministry of Yoga and Wellbeing Limited at any time. Ministry of Yoga and Wellbeing Limited shall give the Clients not less than 14 days notice prior to any such increases.
– Details of class times may vary from time to time. Classes will be available at the studio or on our Website.
– When you are purchasing a class you are paying for a class and not an instructor. Instructors are subject to change without notice.
We are committed to protecting your privacy
We may collect any or all of the information that you give us depending on the type of transaction you enter into, including your name, address, telephone number, fax number, and email address, together with data about your use of the website. Other information that may be needed from time to time to process a request may also be collected as indicated on the website.
We use the information collected primarily to process the task for which you visited the website. All reasonable precautions are taken to prevent unauthorized access to this information. This safeguard may require you to provide additional forms of identity should you wish to obtain information about your account details.
Your Internet browser has the in-built facility for storing small files — “cookies” — that hold information which allows a website to recognize your account. Our website and/or the Mind-Body Online website takes advantage of this facility to enhance your experience. You have the ability to prevent your computer from accepting cookies but, if you do, certain functionality on the website may be impaired.
We do not disclose any personal information obtained about you from this website and/or the Mind-Body Online to third parties except when we need to do so in order to complete the transaction — e.g., when arranging for a delivery company to deliver goods that you have ordered. We may also use the information to keep in contact with you and inform you of developments associated with our business. You will be given the opportunity to remove yourself from any mailing list or similar device. If at any time in the future we should wish to disclose information collected on this website to any third party, it would only be with your knowledge and consent.
We may from time to time provide information of a general nature to third parties — for example, the number of individuals visiting our website or completing a registration form, but we will not use any information that could identify those individuals.
Changes to this Policy
When using our website, you agree to:
– Seek our written permission if you would like to link to our website or copy our content in any way, shape or form. By supplying us with material via digital or a hard copy, you allow us unlimited, royalty free use of its content.
– Thoroughly read and comply with our Terms and Conditions set out within. Anyone infringing on the aforementioned terms could be excluded from the use of our website.